Join Our Team
Make the heart of our community a better place
The Downtown Austin Alliance’s dedicated team works to ensure downtown Austin continues to thrive, grow and be recognized as one of the premier downtowns in the world.
Through strong partnerships, direct services, and dozens of projects that we either lead or participate in, we aim to enhance downtown’s appeal to businesses, residents, and visitors.
If you have a passion to make the heart of our community a better place for all, apply for one of our open positions below.
Our Core Values
Our team efforts are guided by our team culture a central set of principles that underpin every action we take:
- Visionary: We think big and are innovative and bold.
- Passionate: We are devoted champions and advocates who inspire others to follow suit.
- Inclusive: We intentionally engage diverse voices and work to make downtown a welcoming place for everyone.
- Collaborative: We connect people and join forces to accomplish the best for downtown.
- Trusted: We are respected and trusted stewards of downtown.
- Impactful: We are a visible, proactive, catalytic leader. We drive results.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous health and wellness benefits:
- Employer Matching Retirement Plan
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Commuter Benefits
- Annual B-cycle Membership
“Our work helps make Austin the most dynamic city in the country. Downtown is not only the economic engine of the region but is also the heart and soul of the city. The Downtown Alliance's projects, programs, and planning are guided by a commitment to making sure that downtown Austin is—and remains—an incredible place to live, work and play.”
— Dewitt Peart, Downtown Austin Alliance President and CEO
Current Opportunities & Openings
We’re excited you’re interested in joining our team! Learn more about our Program Manager for Urban Activation below and email email@example.com with your resume to apply.
Vice President, Built Environment
The Vice President of Built Environment oversees the Built Environment priority of the strategic plan and actively assists in ensuring that the organization’s overall mission and vision are achieved. This includes directly leading development and land use policy efforts, and either leading, supervising, and/or supporting other efforts to achieve the objectives and goals across the organization’s strategic priorities.
Become a Downtown Ambassador
Our Downtown Ambassadors are key to keeping downtown clean, safe, beautiful and hospitable. They connect with businesses and visitors, provide information and escorts, beautify and clean and act as goodwill ambassadors to all.Apply Now⟶